Creating a successful B2B marketing strategy can be broken down into five parts:
1. Define Your Targets – Concentrate on your core audience.
2. Understand Context – Understand your audience, and how to sell to them.
3. Set Your Conversion Goals – Pick goals for your metrics so you can define what qualifies as a 'win'.
4. Build Relationships – Cultivate relationships with buyers and decision-makers in your target audience.
5. Optimize – Review each stage for quality. Keep constant track of where you can improve and keep iterating your strategy.